If you are looking for Diwali Blog Hop Post, click HERE!
Welcome to another week of AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge.
This week's Challenge is a sketch challenge.
Here is he sketch for you.
I love simple sketches like these. So versatile. We (design team members ) are using either border stamps or die. I have used the die for my card. Here is my take on the sketch.
I have used very unusual colours to make a Christmas card. Aqua, Coral and Black! The border die looks awesome. Love the pattern.
Do you like to play along? Then why not go to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and link your project.
The winnner of the challenge will receive $10 gift coupon.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, and so if you don't yet have any we've created a Digi Freebie page! Each month we will add a new image for you to choose from to play along with!
Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon.