Thursday, November 29, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch #7


Hello Everybody,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Here is a new sketch for you from CAS(E) this Sketch!


And here is my take on the sketch.

I am into making Christmas cards at the moment. If you are a frequent visitor of my blog, you will know that by now. lol! I loved this banner from My Mind's Eye Bright Side pattern paper. I cut it out and 3D mounted it on my card. The senitment if from Papertrey Ink. Hope you like my take on the sketch.

The Design Team has rocked this sketch. You should take a look at them @ CAS(E) this Sketch Blog.
I think this is a great sketch to mass produce Christmas cards. Cannot wait to see what your take is on this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

5 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Oh WOW, do I ever LOVE that sentiment!!! Beautiful vintage card Gayatri!

Kim S said...

I so love what you have done with the sketch!! She's so charming on that background!

Jen W. said...

Love this vintage card, Gayatri! That sentiment is perfect for it. :)

lostinpaper said...

Soooo sweet Gayatri! Love the vintage cas feel!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love how this is vintage but still CAS. Sometime vintage goes over the top but this is SO perfect and it totally suits the image by making it the real star! Love it!