Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A funky card design!

Hi All,

Today I am having a little free day. So I am doing nothing. Just relaxing and watching TV. I am not sure if it is a good thing but I just don't feel like doing anything. So I watched Dr. Phil, now watching The View!!! Lets just call it a lazy day.

Anyway, I wanted to share a card I made for Studio Calico. I love the polaroid frame diecuts from Studio Calico.  I used them and made a funky card. Here it is for you



You can use polaroid frame die or even silhouette to die cut your down frames and make this card. I have used Studio Calico YEARBOOK die cut polaroid for my card. I love the design. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!
Pin It

4 comments:

Taheerah said...

Very funky indeed! I like how the 'hello' is the only frame that's there in its entirety, really helps draw the eye in!

Kim S said...

Absolutely wonderful!!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I am in love with this!

Anonymous said...

Great design. Very retro, Love the colors and the layout!