Friday, February 8, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hey everybody,

Welcome to CAS-ual Fridays challenge.
Here is this week's theme

cfc89

I chose to do Jennifer's DIY technique on my card. She used blank ink pad and re-inkers to get a rainbow effect. But she also taught how to use baby wipes and make your own rainbow ink pads.So here is my baby wipes ink pad inked with re-inkers from Stampin' Up!



And here is my card using my DIY inkpad:)


I stamped the border stamp from Big Thanks Stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays on my DIY ink pad and also sprayed with mini mister before I stamped on the card stock. Love love the watercolour smudged look.Sentiment is from Loving Thoughts stamp set also from CAS-ual Fridays. I have masked and stamped only the bit of the sentiment I wanted. Hope you like it.

Check out CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog for more details. The winner of this challenge will receive a CAS-ual Fridays Stamp set of your choice:) Lucky you!

Thanks for visiting! See you soon.


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous look with your own ink pad.

Taheerah said...

This turned out really well Gayatri - love the watercolour/colour bleed effect!

Lin said...

How fun! Was just testing to see if I could comment again, and it's working fine for this post!

Tracey McNeely said...

Good for you completing that technique, you are brave and it look fabulous!

Lea L. said...

SO pretty!!