Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays New Release-Breathe!


Hey everybody,

Today is day #2 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Sneak Peek. Check out sneak peek of Day #1, here!
 This new set is called Breathe!
Here a card I made using this beautiful stamp set.



Love the gorgeous brush stroke image in this set. I love using colours on the brush strokes. That is what I have done with my card. And the sentiments are awesome especially the mix of fonts and sizes of font. You are going to love it.

Check out CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for more inspirations from guest designers and design teams.

See you soon!

Ta!


5 comments:

Renuka said...

wow.. that looks CAS and so stunning... I love your cards and the colors you choose :)

lostinpaper said...

This is truly amazing Gayatri! I just love how the panel pops over the colours!

Taheerah said...

This set looks like it is going to be an awesome one! Love all your different coloured paint stroke here, and such an unexpected way that the panel is popped up too!

Marion said...

Love your card Gayatri. The colour scheme down the side is awesome! Awesome sentiment as well.

Darnell said...

Genius!!!