Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Camera Craze vs ColourQ #178


Hey all once again! Second post for today:)

Another card share I made last week for couple of challenges and before I miss the deadline, I better blog it.
I have used ColourQ Challenge colours to make a card using camera image for The Camera Craze Challenge @ Moxie Fab World.

  


Here is my card.


Love love the Picture It stamp set from Avery Elle. The instagram camera image is so cute with the rounded corner Polaroid frame is awesome. I love how this card turned out especially the sketch of this card.

Ok, got to go now! Better get at least couple of chores done. Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!


10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Gayatri, I love those cameras they are so fun. We are so glad that you shared with us this week at the colourQ!

Dawn T said...

great card Gayatri. Your cameras are awesome

Hussena said...

What a stunning card ...love your take on the camera challenge at moxie !!

Brandi said...

Fun color combo and great layout!

Kara said...

This is so cool!! I think you hit both challenges just right!! So glad you continue to join us at the ColourQ!

Taheerah said...

Great card Gayatri! I love this colour combo!

Nancy Penir said...

Wow! Challenge perfection.

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the color combination!

Jeanette M. said...

Fabulous card! I love the images, colours and layout!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)