Thursday, March 7, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #18


Hey!

Me again! But this time I have a beautiful sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch blog!
This sketch is by Lisa Arana!



And here is my take on the sketch.


I have used pattern papers from Be Amazing from My Mind's Eye! and  Thanks Bee to Thee stamp set from The Craft's Meow. They coordinate very well with each other and looks beautiful on kraft cardstock. Hope  you like the card. Check out CAS(E) this Sketch Blog to see more design team inspirations and linky to enter your projects to the challenge. Hoping to see your fab projects there:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!


10 comments:

Ardyth said...

Clever use of the hexes! This is really fun!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Great card, Gayatri!

Taheerah said...

Fun card Gayatri! Love the bee in the hexagon and the punny sentiment!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the hexes and the bee is super cute!

Beverley said...

FAB card! Love how you've interpreted the sketch. You inspire me :)

Barb Ghig said...

I really love your interpretation of the sketch...such a sweet card!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your patterned hexagons - what a fun change from scallops!

lostinpaper said...

So sweet Gayatri. The hexagon scallops are fab!

Dawn T said...

Awesome Gayatri. Great take on the sketch.

Esther said...

Cute!!! Love how you encased the bee in a hexagon!!!!