Thursday, March 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #20

If you are looking for The Craft's Meow blog hop post, Click Here!

If you are looking for The Play date Cafe Challenge post, Click Here!

Hello!

Cannot believe this is my third post for today! Yeah! happens occasionally! But I am glad I am able to share my cards with you:) With this post, I am going to bring a brand new sketch from CAS(E) this sketch. Here is the sketch by Jackie Rockwell!



I didn't take the literal approach this time too. Here is my take on the sketch.

I have used Celebrate and whats up? stamp sets from AveryElle stamps to make my card. I love giraffes in general and this one is absolutely awesome. And the sentiment from Celebrate stamp set is cool with the shadow.

Want to know what the rest of the design teams have done with the sketch? Please visit CAS(E) this Sketch challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

G' night from Australia!


7 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is really fun! I love how the clouds imply he's way up there in the sky! lol!

lostinpaper said...

Uber fun take on the sketch Gayatri, you have totally thought outside the box. Who would've thought that a giraffe would have glasses....

Kim S said...

Totally cute - you are amazingly creative - who else would have thought of adding clouds to that giraffe?

Taheerah said...

Haha, this is so awesome Gayatri! Love that you stamped on a graph patterned paper and only partially coloured, and I love the placement of the clouds too!

Chrissy Larson said...

My little guy was sitting on my lap as I was looking over all the cards and he yelled "raff!" He LOVES giraffes and this card is super cute!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What an adorable card! I love your giraffe with his head in the clouds!

None None said...

Gorgeous, Gayatri! I love the coloring you did on the giraffe and how he is positioned around the clouds.