Thursday, March 14, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #19


Hello and welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #17.
This sketch is by Karolyn Lancon.



This sketch is open to your interpretation. You can choose what you want for the square element on the sketch. I took a different approach to it. Here is my card.



I had a few Studio Calico papers on my desk. And I also had a few PTI dies which I needed to put sort, label and put away. Before doing that, I decided to die cut using the Studio Calico papers. I used those die cuts, layered them and made my card using this new sketch. The sentiment is from Say What stamp set from MFT. I loved the result. Inspite of the layers, it is still a clean and simple card. Hope you like it!

Check out CAS(E) this Sketch Blog for more DT inspirations.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!


7 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Love love love the layers! Great colors and patterns. WOW!

Taheerah said...

This is so awesome Gayatri!! You are so great at interpreting sketches into something of your own and really making them rock!!

Ren-Yi said...

Gorgeous card. Those die cuts are stunning! I adore the colors and the cute lil red button.

Julia Aston said...

Love the shapes and patterns!

Teresa said...

Way to rock those dies ! Beautiful!

jintyoo7 said...

Very pretty layering :)

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful Gayatri. Love all those fab layers!