Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Feature and a Farewell!

Hey everybody,

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature. We are featuring Easter Sets today. You can find Easter sets from AnnaBelle Stamps here

Here is my Easter card.
 I have chosen Easter Chickadee and Easter Blessings Stamp sets to make my card.


Love the images on Easter Chickadee and the coordinating dies are just awesome. The sentiment is from Easter Blessings Stamp set. These two sets are the news set release last month.

And here is a deal, if you purchase any Easter Set, you will receive one metre of 6mm and 16mm kiwi Gingham Ribbon each. Wow! How cool is that?



Check out AnnaBelle Stamps Blog for more Easter card Inspirations!

Now to the sad part. I have decided to step down from AnnaBelle Stamps Design Team. Two reason: Life has become very chaotic since moving to Perth. And I am having extended family visit me in April and May. I want to spend quality time with my children and husband and get myself organised first. Then be able to host the  extended family for two months. I am sad to leave but I am grateful for the opportunity Andrea gave me. I have enjoyed working with her and her design team. Thank you!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Ta!

Pin It

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Soooo sad to see you go Gayatri, you have been an inspiration! I look forward to keeping in touch here in blogland. Hugs Therese

Kelly Griglione said...

Amazing!

6 chicks + 11 eggs + 3 layers of grass + 6 colors = 1 CAS card

?!?

Can't be, but it is. Crazy. And I love it! So glad to see you taking time for your family. They are most certainly #1. Hopefully we'll still see some of you though : )

jintyoo7 said...

So chick....no, I mean cute - LOL!

Have a great ime with your family, when they arrive - my dad has just gone back to the UK (from the US) after staying for three months. It passed so quickly, so it's good you're planning to make the most of your family's visit :)

Marion said...

Such a colourful card Gayatri! Sorry to see you go from the DT, but like Therese, I will continue to follow you and your inspirational crafting!

Kylie said...

What a way to go...with a bang lol! Your card is amazing, Gayatri and I'm bummed your stepping down but family comes first and I will miss you!
A BIG thank you for your inspiration, I will keep stalking you and your blog lol!

Take care and best wishes,
Hugs, Kylie X