Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hello There!

Happy Sunday Everybody!

It is 1:00PM and I am still in my PJs. That is what I like about Sundays. Relaxed and enjoying time with family. Here is a card I made using Washi Tapes for Moxie Fab World's Card Creations- Washi Tape Challenge.



This is my card.




This washi tape came with an Add-on Kit from last month's Studio Calico kit. I think it is from Freckled Fawn. Love love this tape for its colours and triangles. I trimmed triangles out of washi tape and formed a random pattern for my card front. That took me some time to do but well worth it. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and Studio Calico stamp set called Heyday Sentiments.
Love the trendy triangles and combination of blues, pink and orange with white.

I am having a ball playing along The Card Creations Challenge. I am obsessed with speech bubbles. I have another card share coming soon.

Have a great weekend!

Ta!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooh! I just ordered this washi tape this week-end! This card is fantastic, Gayatri!

Dawn T said...

Great card. Love the way you used the washi

Taheerah said...

Stunning card Gayatri. Definitely worth all that effort! It's a trend within a trend - meta trend if you will!!

Dianne said...

I have to get me some of that tape it looks fab in those triangle, maybe I can make my own LOL. have a great sunday

Melinda Spinks said...

Gayatri you have put such a great deal of effort into this card and it truly shows. Just fabulous!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paru Mahtani said...

Wow! What a fabulous effort and effect! Well worth it!
love it!