Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I love this!



Hey everybody,

G'Morning! It is Tuesday and everybody is back to school and work after the long weekend! So I decided to play along a challenge or two to get my mojo running back again!

I found this new sketch challenge at Mama Elephant and decided to play along. I have a few of Mama Elephant stamp sets and decided to crack open one of them and ink them.

 photo 02_zps1af3742e.png

Here is my card using the sketch.



I decided to shrink the sketch a little. The stamp set I have used for this challenge is called Smitten! Love this set especially the feather and the bar code images. For this card I decided to go colourful again a neutral background. the pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye-Be Amazing 6 x 6 paper pad. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!


7 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I love it!!!!

Beverley said...

FUN card. Love the neon colours & great take on the sketch. Hope your having/had a lovely Birthday! Hugs Bev x

Taheerah said...

Belated Birthday Wishes Gayatri - I hope you had a lovely day! I {heart} this card so much! The colours and all the little details are just awesome! I never thought to use the feather on its side as just a decorative element!

Kryssi said...

"Stop and stare".... that's exactly what I did! I love your entry, so clean, so crisp, so masterfully executed. And now I'm off to hunt down that MME pp, lol!!! Thanks for playing along with ME challenge!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous design!

Casey said...

I really like your card and the approach to the sketch!

Misty said...

Great card. love the simplicity.