Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No stamp card!


Hey everybody,

Since I completed with CAS-ual Fridays as a design team member, I did not have a chance to play along any of the challenges with them. Today, I decided to play along with their latest challenge #95- no stamp on the card. Now that is a huge challenge for me. Seriously!



When I was clearing out my pattern paper pad, I came upon Kaisercraft's Fine and Sunny paper pad. Kaisercraft's paper pads have not just one sided papers, but also textured papers and also some gorgeous labels and border cutouts towards the end of the paper pad. I love the textured papers. This particular collection has some adorable texture images which I cut out and layered to make my card below.



I have added one of the papers from Fine and Sunny paper pad on the background. And on a smaller panel, I have layered and glued the gorgeous glossy cut outs. Nope No Nada stamps on this card. Love it. Hope you like it too:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!










16 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout...so cheerful!

Unknown said...

Wow! LOVE this!

Susie said...

Totally love it!

Ardyth said...

With all these colours and elements, this card still retains a CAS feel - you are the master!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout...lovely colours.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love your card - you created such an adorable scene!

Darnell said...

Awesome, Gayatri! I think this is one of my all-time favorite cards of yours!!

Alice said...

this makes me happy! love the scene you created. such a delightful card!! love it! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Mary-Anne V said...

I do love it too! The colours are so vibrant.

Anonymous said...

The colors and the compositions are gorjuss! It's very pleasing to the eye.

Pamela said...

The sun is so adorable! I love the dimensions you added with the houses <3 Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Deepti said...

What a beautiful english countryside look you have created, it looks so pretty :) just like a fairyland :)

Love ur card

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous, Gayatri - love it :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh wow, does this ever make me happy! Thanks so much for joining the CASual Fridays Challenge this week!

donna mikasa said...

I absolutely love this card! So colorful and cheery! Congrats on your Contender shout out at CFridays!

Shylaashree said...

awesome card happy to follow you gayatri