Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stamping on pattern paper!


If you are looking for The Craft's Meow post, Click here!

Hey all,

A quick post to share my card for Pattern Play online class.



Day two is to stamp on pattern paper. With my migraine, I managed to make a card. Here it is for you.


I have used Wplus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes and Woodgrain Silhouette Additions stamp set to stamp on my pattern paper. Don't ask me where the pattern paper is from, because I don't know! All I can say is it was from one of the Studio Calico kits. Love stamping the sentiment vertically on the sides of the card. The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow's Geometric Foundations. Hope you like it.

Thanks for visiting!

Ta!

Pin It

10 comments:

June K said...

Gorgeous card, Gayatri. I love all the bright colors.

~amy~ said...

LOVE this!!!!

Dianne said...

Love all the stamped leaves different colors very kool, i like the sentiment that way too, Have a great day..

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Gayatri!

Tracey McNeely said...

I am so sorry to hear about our migraine, I lost three days last week from one and I am starting to feel the aura coming on again today. Rest.

Valliam said...

Wow! I really love your creation :) so bright and colorful! tc.

Lynn said...

Oh man...I hope your head is feeling better. Your card is an absolute beauty!!

Taheerah said...

Goodness me! Bright and bold and fantastic, Gayatri - a typical 'you' card!!

Stacey Schafer said...

totally gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Wow--I didn't know you were in this class--I thought you were teaching! Anyway, this is such a bright and fab card. Hope you feel better tomorrow.