Monday, March 4, 2013

Studio Calico March Kit Revealed! Part II



Hey Everybody,

Here are the rest of my cards, I made using Studio Calico's Neverland kits. 

This card using mainly the Add-on Kit Hook and a bit of Neverland Card Kit. Love love the wood panel washi tape which I have used for the background. I then layered and made a cluster of die cut elements and added the sentiment.


Second card using Add-On Kit HOOK. A boy's card using the bright coloured pattern papers and embellishments from the kit.



This card is made using Add-on Kit #1 called Lost Boys. You can make loads of boy's card using this kit. Absolutely yummy embellishments and papers. Love the chipboard banner and button stickers paired with gorgeous pattern paper and wood grain chipboard alphas. One of my favourite card.




This is a graphic card made using Add-on Kit #1 called Lost Boys. Love Amy Tangerine's pattern paper with camera on it. White on kraft is awesome. The badges and arrows with the cut out camera just coordinated together beautifully. 



I made this card using the mask from Neverland Card Kit and stamp set from Lost Boys Add-on kit. Love the effect sponging with the mask gives. The "TAKE NOTE" is a printable. The background pattern paper is from  Neverland Card Kit.



This is a clean and simple card using just the stamp set from Add-on Kit #4 called Hook! I have used neon inks to stamp the insta camera and cut them out and layered it. I stamped the background using soft granite HA ink and used the same sentiment on the top panel but with black ink.




This is a collage card made using printables and Hello Wood Veneer frame from Add-on Kit Hook! I have also used Banner cut design on this card. Love the collage layers on this card.


Hope you like them all! I love the printables and cut designs that are available each month. You can do a lot with them. You can purchase them at the Studio Calico Store here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Ta!


3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These are fabulous Gayatri! You have inspired me, I just got some woodgrain washi that would look wonderful as panels, thanks yet again. ps have a great day tomorrow!

Dianne said...

Wow amazing 7 fabulous cards really hard to pic a fav:):) I loooove the wood washi tape too.. The banner on the 3 card is fantastic,the blue card stunning. Thanks so much for sharing all this inspiration,have a great day...

Aimes said...

Great cards - especially love the Picture Perfect card!
Hugs!
x