Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge!

Hey everybody,

Did you see this month's Sketch @ The Craft's Meow Blog? If not, here is the sketch for you.


Beautiful sketch by Nina B! I took a graphic take on the sketch.



I have used Geometric Foundations stamp set released this month to make my card.



I love this set -  both the geometric patterns as well as the sentiments. So I too a very graphic approach to the sketch. Love the white, yellow and black colour combination.

Check out The Craft's Meow Blog http://thecraftsmeowshop.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/march-sketch-challenge_13.htmlfor more design team inspirations. There is still time to play along. Why not make a card today and link it?

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!


1 comment:

Taheerah said...

Hehe this is awesome Gayatri - very clever to make checkboxes with the outline square image, and perfect stamping for your backgrounds too!