Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #174

If you are looking for The Craft's Meow blog hop post, click here!

Hey everybody,

A quick post sharing a card I made for The Play Date Cafe Challenge #174. The Craft's Meow is sponsoring  the challenge. Here is the challenge colours for you.




Here is my take on the challenge.




I have used Cherished Stamp Set from The Craft's Meow to make my card. I heat embossed the hydrangea using white embossing powder. I then watercoloured the image using dye inks from Stampin' Up! The colours I have used are Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss and Taken with Teal. I have accented the hydrangeas with purple pearls. Hope you like it.

Here is the link to The Play Date Cafe Challenge if you like to play along.

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Gayatri! Love the watercolouring, love the design!

Taheerah said...

This is so beautiful Gayatri! Love the soft effect you achieved with the watercolouring!!

June K said...

Wow, your card is breath-taking beautiful. Your watercoloring is gorgeous.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kara said...

so striking and beautiful!