Thursday, March 28, 2013

You make me happy!


Hello everybody,

It is Thursday again! Gosh! Week went by so quickly.  And this happens week after week! It is scary. I am getting older so quickly. But one of the things I enjoy every week is playing along CAS(E) this sketch sketches. Here is this week's sketch.



This sketch is by Lisa Arana! And here is my take on the sketch.


This card is no stamp card once again. Love the green checked pattern paper on the background from Dear Lizzy! The stickers are also from Dear Lizzy. Love the beautiful cluster of flowers wrapped in the banner with a beautiful sentiment. I kind of shrinked and altered the elements in the sketch, yet you can still see the sketch on my card.

Want to know what the rest of the design teams have done with the sketch? Please visit CAS(E) this Sketch challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

G' night from Australia!







5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

WOW Gayatri, this is incredible! I so struggled with this sketch but you have made it look like a breeze.

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous cardGayatri! Love the banner encircling the flowers!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card! I love how the banner wraps around the flowers...love the checked papers, too!

Lindsey said...

This is incredible. I love EVERYTHING about it!

Jackie Rockwell said...

In love with the bright green background paper! The way you have the flower going over the top edge looks fantastic!!!