Monday, June 3, 2013

Trendy feathers!

Helloooo everybody,

Long weekend is almost over:(  I will miss my hubby and children from tomorrow during the day. House will be silent. But I will have some time on my own and do some grocery shopping:)

Anyway, I saw the sneak peek of next designer muse at the CASE Study Challenge Blog and I was inspired. I made a card for this week's CASE Study Challenge using the sneak peek of the next week's muse:)



The feathers are from Clearly Besotted's Fancy Feathers Stamp Set. And the banner is from Basic Banners Stamp Set also from Clearly Besotted. I have used pink, blue and orange Hero Arts Neon Inks. I have taken photo under halogen lights and the neon colours doesn't show as neons at all. I will take a photo during the daylight tomorrow and replace this. I have since replaced the photo with a newer one taken in the daylight.
Now I also wanted to use neon on Kraft cardstock. So here is another one.


I love the colours on kraft cardstock better:)  Something about it is just beautiful.
Love the layout of Maile's card at the CASE Study Challenge #143. Will use the layout more often.
And using the feathers this way is so cool. Thanks Lisa Spangler for the awesome inspiration.

I am also submitting these cards for Lets Get Trendy Now Day #1 Neon Challenge:) It is a free class and you have a very talented group of designers sharing trends. So enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!
 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love them Gayatri!!!!! Thanks for linking up to Let's Get Trendy Now!

Lindsay said...

These are super fun Gayatri! Love those feathers!

dawn said...

How pretty these are, great job!

Shahrul Niza said...

Lovely card, Gayatri!!. Fun neon feathers :). Hugs.

Erum Tasneem said...

Super fabulous! I hope you play with us at Let's Get Trendy Now all week long!
xo
Erum

Fena said...

Love what you made!!

SeattleStamper said...

Love what you've done with those feathers!

Maureen said...

I spy some yummy CBS! What fun feathers :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous cards, love the feather stamp. Deb x

PStanley said...

Lovely cards Gayatri :)

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous, love the feather image - beautifully stamped, Gayatri :)

yyam said...

Ahhhh...just beautiful stamping!
Love them both!

Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

Michelle Hernandez said...

Hi there!
I swung by because I was checking out the round 2 finalists for Gallery Idol and I am SO PLEASED to see you entered this card for Let's Get Trendy Now neon challenge. I'm now following your blog because this project is STUNNING- love everything I see here. Good luck on GI- you have my vote!

Stephanie said...

These are incredible! x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the feathers!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!