Friday, December 20, 2013

Friends Stick Together!

Playing along My Favorite Things Sketch #155 today. 
Here is the sketch.
MFTWSC155

Love this sketch. It looks CAS sketch but you can layer a lot with this sketch. That is what I have done today with my card below.

Friends Card

I coloured couple of Pure Innocence images. I have been meaning to do this for a long time. Finally got the time to colour those gorgeous images. The pattern papers are from Pink Paislee's Colourwash Collection. The banner die and sentiments are from My Favorite Things. The layered landscapes are made using the beautiful curved die from Ornament Builder dies also from My Favorite Things. 
Not bad colouring huh? I was telling my hubby that I am having trouble seeing things and therefore have trouble colouring. So he bought me one of those magnifier with lights! Sweet of him but I am getting dizzy using it. lol! It works very well. I have to really look close and colour. It is awesome to see detailed parts of the images and colour. I just have to get used to it. My son looked at me using it and said, now you like an old lady. All you need is to start knitting and a lazy cat on your lap! :(
 Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

Blog-Siggy-in-gold

3 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

so sweet and just a delight!

Dawn T said...

very sweet Gayatri. I love these Pure Innocence girls

Steph Mitchell said...

Cute card.
Sounds to me like you need to have your eyes tested. You may find you need glasses for close work and that will make things a lot easier. I was in my mid-20s when that happened for me!