Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hi!


I played along Runaway Inspired Challenge #54 today.



That background is just awesome and pop of colour from the dress is what inspired me. I went for a very graphic look. Here is my take on the card.

Hi card

I have used My Favorite Things Trendy Triangles stamp set and dies here on my card. The use of triangles came from the background of the picture plus from the graphic design of the dress. I stamped the triangles on the card front and popped a few using the dies. The sentiment is a simple "HI" from Happy Hello dies also from MFT. 

Thanks for stopping by!





12 comments:

Marisa said...

FABULOUS take on the photo!!

Dawn T said...

great card Gayatri,

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome colors and love the trendiness! Very cool card~

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E.

Lea Lawson said...

This is SO fab!! I love all the triangles!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is one cool card - love it!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

AMAZING! that is all

Virginia L. said...

Fresh, clean, gorgeous and spot on!!! Need I say more??? So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!

natashakara said...

So in love with this. Such a clever take on the photo. I love the different triangles. Great card. :)

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous take!!! Love this!

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours, shapes and patterns you used! Thanks for joining us on Runway Inspired Challenge!