Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Anything Goes Reminder

Hello everybody,

There is still time to play along Curtain Call Challenge - Anything Goes.


Here is my second card for the challenge.

Celebrate card

The background is created using stencil and sponging inks. I have sponged some lighter and darker shade of the same ink to give some shading. I added some glitter to the butterflies. Then stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things on white cardstock, trimmed and mounted on the card front using foam adhesives with bunched up thread under the sentiment panel. I love the colour combo in this card and how the gray big sentiment brings the rest of the colours together.

So come and play Curtain Call Anything Goes Challenge with me. There are so many prizes to giveaway as we are celebrating our 1st Anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty , love those butterflies!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty...love the sense of motion your card has.

Cris G. said...

Beautiful! Love the glitter and shading.

The Colour Press said...

Such a pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Gayatri!

Francine said...

This is wonderful! Love the colors you chose!