Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Clearly Besotted Winner!


Welcome back! First I want to thank you for such a warm response to my work for Clearly Besotted Second Anniversary Blog Hop! I have closed the comments for the post because I have to pick a winner :)

Here is my random generator with the result.


So the winner of the clearly Besotted £20 (approx. $30 USD) e-giftcard  is comment  - #291
Blogger Simone said...
Gorgeous cards Gayatri!! Love all the black chalkboard look. Such beautiful stamps!
Congrats Simone!  Please email me at scrapawayg3@gmail.com 

Thank you so much to all who participated in the blog hop!
Have a great day!

My blog signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you soo much!! This has definitely made my night! Can't wait to get some new goodies to play with :)

Heather North said...

Congratulations, Simone!

Debbie said...

Well done.Tried to leave a comment on your cards as I thought the blog hop is supposed to run until 11:59pm today.Really loved your selection of cards.Such style.Thanks for sharing.Hugs Debbie x