Friday, November 7, 2014

Boho Bright reminder

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until November 10th at 8:00 AM CST to be inspired and share your project!


Verve Stamps are sponsoring this Curtain Call Inspiration: Boho Bright!  A randomly selected participant in the Boho Bright challenge will receive a $30 gift certificate to use at  Verve Stamps, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


I had my Verve stamps delivered in this morning. Excited I made a second card for the challenge.

Happy Birthday1

I instantly loved the Framed Floral stamp set at their shop. This set also comes with coordinating dies. This is exactly what I had in mind when I bought this set. But didn't arrive until today. So I am so thrilled when I was able to put the idea in my mind down to paper. I have used the colours from Boho Bright graphics on my card. Here is a closeup of the flowers which are watercoloured.

Happy Birthday closeup1

Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Boho Bright for the challenge details and to play along with us!


My blog signature

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the splashes of color!

SkyPixie17 said...

Oh My! I LOVE this card! Such beautiful, vibrant colors!

Marisa said...

Fabulous!!

Petti said...

Love it very stylish!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Gayatri. Love the vibrant yellow in the background and the pretty blue. The heat embossing is perfect.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love it! So much happy there!