Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Quick and easy Christmas Tags

Hey folks,

I had some time this morning to craft. Shocking! I have been so busy for past couple of weeks that I found myself a bit restless this morning when I suddenly had nothing that needed to be done. So I headed to my tiny craft room with the intention of cleaning it but ended up crafting. I caught up with some DT work. One of which are this holiday tag set. This set is so quick and easy to make. The gold, red and green against the black tags gives a massive impact.

I have used Most Wonderful stamp set from Penny Black to make my tags.
Here is the stamp set.

most wonderful picture

Here are my tags.

Time tag

Snowflakes vertical tag

Reindeer tag vertical

Ornament tag

I have simply stamped the images with versamark and gold embossed the images. I also added a second tag at the back with the sentiment also from the same stamp set which is gold heat embossed.
I sponged some white ink to give chalkboard effect.

Inside tag

For couple of tags, I added green twine with gold thread and green metallic sequins from Classic Christmas Mix from Pretty Pink Posh.

Green tags

The rest of the two tags were dressed with red twine and gold thread and red metallic sequins also from Classic Christmas Mix from Pretty Pink Posh.

Red tags

Here are all the four tags together.

Four tags

Simple, easy and can be mass produced. Hope you liked them.

Thanks for stopping!

My blog signature

8 comments:

conil said...

You just knocked these out for fun? What happens when you're serious? These are truly gorgeous. WOW!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful, Gayatri!

Dawn T said...

what beautiful tags.

jintyoo7 said...

Quick and easy, AND Beautiful!!
Also LOVE your photo staging - fabulous!

Jamie said...

Wow this stamp set is awesome! I love your tags! Love the gold embossing:)

Anonymous said...

WOW, these tags are beyond amazing! You totally rocked this, Gayatri! What kind of cardstock did you use for the tag base? I thought you inked the colors, but I'm not sure since you didn't mention it. I also love the way you created chalkboard effect. Your tags remind me of the luxurious velvet dress. If you don't mind, I'd love to case your tags. May

Bethany Stellpflug said...

These are SO pretty! I love how the images stand out against the black so well! <3

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow stunning tags!