Saturday, December 20, 2014

A couple more Christmas cards


Hey folks,

Sharing couple of Christmas cards I had made. These are one offs and does not belong to a set.

Red merry Christmas

I wanted white and gold combination with a splash of  Christmas colours. I die cut the scalloped panel using Mama Elephant die and two inner panels one from vellum hexagonal paper and one from white cardstock using the same Mama Elephant die. The reindeer and the wreath are from Essentials by Ellen. So is the sentiment die cut. I have used green and red glitter paper to die cut the wreath and sentiment. No stamping on this card. Only layering die cuts. Here is a closeup.

Red merry christmas closeup

For this second card, I have die cut the gold panel using Mama Elephant die, the inner panel again layered using vellum and white cardstock. The wreath is die cut using green cardstock and the reindeer using gold cardstock. The sentiment from Essentials by Ellen again die cut using gold cardstock. 

Merry Christmas1


I just love the use of enamel dots on the reindeers. Adds a nice touch. A closeup for you.

Merry christmas closeup


Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

8 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Love both these cards and how you've used your dies gayatri. Can't choose between then. Superb inspiration.
Xx

~amy~ said...

super pretty gayatri...thanks for the gorgeous card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Though I haven't commented, it has been a pleasure seeing your stunning Christmas cards this season. Today's are fabulous that teeny pop of red...brilliant!

Merry Christmas~

jintyoo7 said...

LOVE!!! Especially his shiny red nose :-)

Lisa Elton said...

Just beautiful Gayatri!! Thanks for my pretty card {{HUGS}}!!

joy said...

gorgeous cards!

Dana Joy said...

Such a classy card. Love it. I'm following you now Gayatri. Hope you'll follow me too.

Unknown said...

It’s a nice art to create greeting cards. If you want to create online greeting card then go to our website (http://greeting-cards-app.com) and download greeting card app.