Monday, December 15, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Candy Cane


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo source: atthepicketfence.com


We have a new sponsor, Avery Elle, for this challenge!  A randomly selected participant will receive a $20 Avery Elle gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

Thank you so much Avery Elle for your generosity in providing DTs with a stamp set. I chose Merry & Bright stamp set. Here is my take on Candy Cane challenge using the stamp set.

Merry Christmas Avery Elle

I white heat embossed the image on watercolour paper and water coloured red. Then used the negative of the circle die cut from a cardstock panel over it. I added the floss from Pretty Pink Posh in aqua colour and also the babble lid in aqua. The rest of the sentiment is stamped on a strip of cardstock and added using foam adhesives. Finally embellished with rhinestones. I have simply used the colours from the challenge graphics to make my card. Hope you like it.

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!


My blog signature

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Gayatri. Love the white embossing with the red water coloring.

Marisa said...

Love the turquoise string and trim.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!