Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog hop!

10387334_10205497928798191_6969170445606876051_n

This blog hop is organised by Amy Tsuruta and team. Being a coffee lover, I decide to participate in the hop especially for the holiday season. First, here is my card for the hop.

Merry Christmas card

All I did was to collect all the stamp sets with coffee cup from my stash. I did that basically to plan on a set I wanted to use to make the card. Then I wanted to use all the coffee cups on my card. Lol! At least a few of them if not all :) So that is how this card came about. I started with white heat embossing the sentiment. I simply white heat embossed the coffee cups on fog cardstock. The coffee cups were from stamp sets from Paper Smooches, Clearly Besotted, Lil' INkers and Jane Doodle. Then white heat embossed the snow flakes from a Clearly Besotted stamp set. I then coloured the coffee cups with distress markers. I instantly loved how it looked - modern and trendy :) I then trimmed the panel and mounted on the white card base. No card of mine is complete without Pretty Pink Posh sequins :)

Merry Christmas flat

Here is a closeup.

Merry Christmas closeup

Check out Amy's blog for more holiday card from coffee lovers :)
There are some fantastic prizes from these lovely sponsors.


17 Turtles:  $15 Store Gift Card

A Muse Studio/Chris Franco:  Cup of Good Cheer stamp set

Add a Little Dazzle:  $25 Store Gift Card

Butterfly Reflections Ink:  Prima Coffee Break

Color Cast Designs:  Coffee Lovers kit

Create a Smile:  Monster Party stamp set

Hero Arts:  A Little & Today's Special stamps/Cup 'O Joe Shadow ink

Kraftin' Kimmie:  $25 Store Gift Card

Kreative Kymona:  Fancy Mug Giveaway

Latina Crafter:  Cafe Wood Veneers + $25 Store Gift Card

Neat & Tangled:  Warm Wishes stamp set

Newton's Nook:  $15 Store Gift Card

Paper Smooches:  $25  Store Gift Card

Pickled Potpourri:  $7 Store Gift Card

Poppystamps:  Tea Cup Stack Die

Reverse Confetti:  $15 Store Gift Card

Stamp Academy:  2 classes

Stampin' Up/Veronica Zalis:  $20 Store Gift Card

STAMPlorations:  $10 Store Gift Card

Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:  Coffee Cup Prize Pack

SugarPea Designs:  $20 Store Gift Card

Sweet 'n Sassy:  Pick Me Up Clear stamp & die set

The Alley Way Stamps:  Tea Par-tea stamp set

Two Paper Divas:  Your Warm My Heart stamp set


Verve Stamps:  $25

Whole Wild World:  Coffee before Talkee mug


●●Sponsorship prizes are eligible via random draw from linked hop participants only●●


Check out Amy's blog for more details.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

75 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gayatri! It's an adorable card...love all the stamping/embossing & colors!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, my! This is AMAZING! Love it!

Katia said...

Awesome card, looks so beautiful!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun mixture of cups!

Veronica Z said...

Fantastic stamping! Love this so much!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Gayatri. Love the white heat embossed images and the coloring.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gayatri, this is awesome! Love the white embossing & the coloring.

Rubeena I. said...

I feel redundant but wow I love this!!!! Absolutely fun card for any recipient; love all the colors and embossing :))))

anja curvers said...

Awesome card as Always love the white embossing.

Rebekah said...

What a fun collection of coffee cups! Wonderful card!

VanessaB said...

i REALLY love this card! same colors as my living room! :) awesome stamps!

Jerrie said...

Your card looks like my cup cupboard...cups from everywhere...but I love them just like I love your card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty & fun! I love it!

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! This is so pretty, Gayatri! I LOVE it!

Beth H. said...

Great card! I love how the distress markers turned out on the fog card stock. Thanks for sharing your process!

Darnell said...

Fantastic colorful Christmas card, Gayatri! Enjoy the hop!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Lori Turner said...

I really love this, Gayatri! Awesome way to use up all the cups :) Gorgeous colors!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a pretty card!
And love your blog title.
So glad you hopped along!
Happy Holidays

Becca Cruger said...

Wow! The colors on this card are just divine! Great job getting all those images on one card without making it look too crowded. Stellar design.

Laurel Beard said...

let me say this. I LOVE the way these look colored. I just had to find out how you did it! Distress markers. Brilliant! They look fantastic against the white heat embossed lines! I LOVE the collage of coffee cups. Very smart!

Tina said...

how cute is this card, love all the colors & details

joy said...

Very festive and cheerful! Love it.

Jenny said...

Love your coloring technique on the cups Gayatri! Awesome! Hugs, Jenny

MariLynn said...

Very cute card. Love all the colorful sequins.

Maura said...

Very vibrant, nice!

Annette Allen said...

wow love the stamped background

maria f. said...

You said it best yourself - modern and trendy. This beaut jumped right out of the gallery at me ;)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE Your coffee card!!!! CUTE!!!! LOVIN all the color here!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your playful design and pretty colors! This is fabulous Gayatri!

Marybeth said...

Hi Gayatri, I came to commit on your tag then say this gorgeous , coffee card! Love it! Just so pretty to look at!

Anita said...

What cool card and great way to combine stamps.

Olga Direktorenko said...

Those holidays cups are so much fun! Adorable Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! It's so bright and colorful!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous card...love the images and sequins!

Marla said...

An amazing card. TFS

Waving My Wand said...

So far? This one is my favorite.

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh, I just love your card, the colors and your staging. :)

Danielle said...

Love the way you surrounded the sentiment with all the cups. Great card.

tonyamaries said...

This is beautiful! Awesome job!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Too Amazing for words!!

Wanda Cullen said...

How fun to just go ahead and use all of your coffee images! :-) Love it!

Indy's Designs said...

I love this! What a great way to use your stamps!
Happy Holidays!
Hugs, Debbie!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

AMAZING!!!! Love the white line technique and the rich colors you used!! Stunning.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is so adorable!!!

JustYolie said...

Oh my gosh!!! Super creative designing your paper with stamps!!! Love your card!!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card! I love the distress ink coloring on the mugs and those awesome sequins you used to add to the snowflakes!

Darla said...

Love your collection of coffee mugs! Beautiful and fun card!

Aida said...

My eyes cant believe what they see.....amazing!!!

Kari V. said...

This is really beautiful! I love the white embossing and the sequins.

Toni said...

I'm so going to CASe this--fab card!

Mary-Anne V said...

I just love how you made the images "dance" around the sentiment.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Gayatri, love all your coffee cups and the white embossing is fabulous! Happy Holidays!

Jennie said...

Wow....love this card! The colors and design are fabulous!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

AWESOME card!

Rita W said...

Fabulous design; how fun to mix all those stamps into one amazing card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

So awesome! Love how you mixed all of your stamps to make one awesome card!!!

Java happy day and Merry Christmas.
Heather Dennis

Lucy E. said...

I love your bright and festive card!

Chris said...

I seriously thought this was DP - it's a perfect card and love the coloring of the scattered cups.

nancy carroll said...

Seriously aweseome!

Chark said...

beautifully done! love your colors!

Amy Johnson said...

So bright and cheerful!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

*Vicki* said...

Such a yummy and festive design!! I love the scattered coffee!! :)

Lori Kobular said...

Love the coffee cups with snowflakes and all those sweet sequins!!

Helen F. said...

Gayatri, your card is so adorable! Love all the cups and mugs you stamped and embossed :-)

Nance said...

Wow. You're card is amazing! Love how you did it. Great idea to using all the cups from different sets.

AmethystCat said...

great design! Great coffee cups and Love how you colored them after the embossing. love this card!

Lyndal said...

FAB colouring Gayatri - LOVE your card! Thanks for sharing :) I'd love it if you stopped by my blog for a chance at some stamping blog candy too http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/

Patry Ro said...

Festive, happy, great card!! Thanks for sharing!! New follower here!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love your deep colors. TFS

AJ Bodine said...

Newest follower here, LOVE your card, gorgeous layout and colors.. the white embossing is perfect!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your CUTE card.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Samantha Mann said...

ok - amazing! i LOOOOOOVE that distress marker coloring!! and the colors you chose too - INCREDIBLE!! the white heat embossing - swoon! it's just perfect!! super lovely and festive card!!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! So pretty! Love the bold colors here.... Great design!

Jeanne J. said...

I love your style! Whats brilliant about this is how you mixed so many different colors (ink and sequins) and it still looks so clean!