Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #73

Hey folks,

Sharing with you the new Runway Inspired Challenge #73 - Balmain Spring 2015



I love the lego colours in stripes on this dress. I have tried to use the colours and strips in a different way to the dress on my card below.

Thanks a bunch card

I have used Altenew's Lacy Scrolls in black on the card front s background. For the sentiment, I stamped the sentiments in the lego colours from Label Love stamp set also from Altenew and heat embossed. I them trimmed them and adhered on the card front. Simple and easy to make but makes a big impact.

Thanks a bunch flat

Here is a closeup!

Thanks a bunch closeup

Check out Runway Inspired Challenge Blog for more DT inspiration and linky to link your card.

AgaJen * Karolyn Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Come and play along.

My blog signature

9 comments:

Neha said...

Awesome take.... love it!

~amy~ said...

LOVE the pops of color!

Jamie said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love the design and all the colors!

Salima said...

I just purchased this stamp set and received it in the mail yesterday. Have not been able to experiment with it just yet! Cannot wait

jintyoo7 said...

BRILLIANT :-D

Harriet said...

Wow.........excellent card.

Michelle said...

When I saw this card the other day, I meant to come right over to tell you just how much I love it! I love the bold primary colours against the black and white background!

Nora Noll said...

Those flower stamped in black with the primary color label sentiments ROCK!! Such a stunning card!!!

francesca said...

lovely card! :)