Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Runway Inspired challenge #74


Hey everybody,

Welcome to the last Runway Inspired Challenge of 2014.




When I first saw this photo, I instantly loved it. I love Orange colour and love the abstract shaded orange on the dress with the red belt. Bright against the white background and the neutral shoes and clutch. I wish I had this dress. So my card for this challenge uses all of these. Here is my take on the challenge.

let's celebrate card1

I have used images from new Vintage Roses stamp set from Altenew to stamp in shades of orange and red. I left a lot of white space where I have stamped the sentiment also from Altenew. I then added a strip of neutral wooden plank paper on the bottom of the card front. Accented with a few glossy orange enamel dots.
This challenge runs until January 2nd 2015! Our first challenge for 2015 will start January 6th.

Check out Runway Inspired Challenge Blog for more DT inspiration and linky to link your card.

Aga * Jen * Karolyn Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Come and play along.

My blog signature

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, gorgeous!

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep Leigh is right...gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love the inspiration and I love your take on it!

Katie said...

Your card is stunning!

~amy~ said...

super pretty Gayatri!

Kristie Goulet said...

Stunning card, Gayatri!!!

Deepti said...

Ah ! pretty pretty :)

jintyoo7 said...

Oh la la - stunning :-)