Monday, July 27, 2015

One more no line colouring card!


Afternoon everyone!

I have another card to share using Penny Black Way Cool stamp set.

Happy BIrthday boy card

This is the second boy image from Way Cool stamp set I shared yesterday. Here it is again for you.

way cool! picture

I had used the top left image on my card I shared yesterday. In this card, I have used the boy with the ball in his hand. I stamped with Memento Peanut Brittle ink and copic coloured making the line invisible. Again, I had coloured this image some time ago and did not get a chance to make a card until today. I added pattern papers to colour coordinate with the boy's outfit. And embellished with enamel dots.

Happy Birthday Boy card closeup1

All the products used to create this card is listed below.

Thanks for stopping by again today!

My blog signature


3 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Brilliant coloring Gayatri :-)

conil said...

I'd say you've mastered the art of no-line coloring. And I love the way you're doing their hair.

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card!! love love love your coloring!! It's perfect!! I love this card!!