Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Watercoloured Bloom Girl


Hello everyone,

Remember the beautiful huge poppy cards I had watercoloured embossed in black and white? They are from Prima Marketing. But I had bought them at Ellen Hutson Store. I love that Floral set, especially its huge flower. Wanting more, I browsed for Prima stamp sets at Ellen Hutson store and the Bloom Girl stamps caught my eye. These are great to colour in. I bought a few of them. Yes, I got carried away, lol! 
Over the weekend, I decided to watercolour one of the images.

Bloom Girl frame

I simply black heat embossed the image on watercolour paper and watercoloured using the Zig real brush pens. It took me about 25 minutes to colour this beauty. It turned out beautiful! I have temporarily adhered this in a frame and took photos to share. I may add some Prima flowers and/or sequins to embellish it. Still undecided. But just couldn't wait to share with you. Impatient me! lol!  I have listed all the supplies below my post. Here is a close up!

Bloom Girl closeup

I have been working on a few design team projects which I cannot wait to share this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

My blog signature



2 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful work!! Love your coloring!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!