Saturday, July 25, 2015

Woot! Woot!


Hello everyone,

I am a big woot woot to share with you today. The annual edition of Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft is now available to purchase. This edition is jam packed with so many inspirations and tutorials. It is a must have in my opinion.


I am truly blessed to be on the cover of the magazine with this Father's day card.

To the moon and back card

I am pretty proud of this card and was a bit restless waiting for so long to share with you. I did share a picture or two of the making of the card long time ago in my Instagram. But I am very thrilled with how this card turned out.

I have used Altenew's To the Moon stamp set on my card, sponged the night sky background using distress inks. The sentiments were from two stamp sets - Altenew's To the Moon and Parentville from Winnie & Walter. 

Apart from this card, I have a double page 1 die 4 ways feature showcasing four different ways to feature a die. Also a tutorial on Watercoloured die cuts.

If you like to subscribe, click here! The magazine is available to purchase at news agents and supermarkets.

Thanks for sharing my excitement!

My blog signature

10 comments:

Tricia Coffin said...

This card is SO cool!

SkyPixie17 said...

Congratulations! I love your Father's Day card! What a gorgeous background!

Linda said...

Such a stunning card Gayatri and a totally well deserved publication. I am delighted to be sharing the cover with you:) xx

Dawn T said...

fantastic card. Congrats on getting published. Love getting my mags and seeing your cards there.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards and congratulations on the well deserved publication.
Heather T

Rachel B. said...

Wonderful card! Congratulations!

jintyoo7 said...

Congratulations Gayatri - not only on the publication (front page no less!!!) but a truly fantastic card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats its a stunner!

Berina RGA said...

congratulations Gayatri!! beautiful card!!

Shona Chambers said...

Congratulations!! Thats awesome news and to be on the cover is super amazing. How many copies of this will you buy I wonder???? Your card is spectacular, so can totally see why it was chosen.