Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Simon Says Back to School!


Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge

wed-newchallenge-header

Thank you for joining us for the  Food and/or drink Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too

This week the challenge is Back to School!


We are showcasing My Mind's Eye Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

This is my take on back to school challenge.

Back to school card

I have used My Mind's Eye School Daze 6 x 6 paper pad to make my card. I used the pencils pattern paper from the paper pad as my background. Then layered the busy background with a smaller panel of vellum. For the focal point, I stamped the note pad and pencil from Clearly Besotted  Teacher's Pet stamp set, coloured the pencil with copic markers then cut them both out. I layered the stamped note pad over vellum, then the sentiment cut out from the School daze paper pad and finally the pencil. Simple and easy to make. No technique. I just wanted My Mind's Eye School Daze papers to shine. Here is a closeup of the card.

Back to school closeup

I have listed all my products I used to make my card below for your convenience.

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting

Instagram

Do you use Instagram?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!




You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

word-verif






My blog signature

7 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card.. Love it!!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Gayatri! super fun card, I just luv that background paper! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute card Gayatri!! Great design!!

hugs...

Stephanie said...

Adorable design and I just love the paper you picked for the background! :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Gayatri!! I absolutely LOVE everything about this, AWESOME :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A fabulous card Gayatri, I love those stunning background papers with gorgeous vellum sentiment panel!!

hugs
Heather xx

Suchi said...

Such a cute card!! Love it. :)
Suchi xx