Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Premiering Winnie & Walter October New Release Day #2

Welcome back to Day #2 premiere of Winnie and Walter's October new release!


I hope you enjoyed Day #1 showcasing three new stamp sets and five new cutaways. If this is your first visit, here is the link to day #1 post.

Today we are premiering two new stamp sets called Comfort and Joy and Mini Scenery: Multigrain, two new cutaways called Cover Model: The Leaf Effect Cutaway and True Multifaceted Star and three new creative screening/stencils called Scenery: Into the Woods, Multifaceted and The Leaf Effect. You can see the pictures of all of them at Winnie & Walter Blog.

Today I have couple of cards to share showcasing some of today's products.
First card showcases Cover Model: The Leaf Effect.

Thanks leaf card

I started with sponging a white cardstock panel with Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive and Gathered Twigs. I went back and forth to get an even blend. Then I spattered some clean water to get the spatter look on the panel. Once dry, I die cut the panel with Cover Model: The Leaf Effect Cutaway. I adhered the die cut on a white card front flush using liquid glue. For the focal point, I die cut five of the In a Word: Thanks premiered yesterday using black cardstock, stacked glued them, brushed the top using Wink of Stella Clear Shimmer pen. I adhered this on the card front with bunched up jute twine behind. Then I added a few leaves from the die cut to frame the die cut sentiment. Finally embellished with Pretty Pink Posh's Autumn Harvest sequins mix. Here is a closeup of the card.

Thanks leaf card closeup

My second card, features Comfort + Joy stamp set and Mini Scenery: Multigrain stamp sets.

Season's Greetings from all of us

For this card, I stared with stamping the background with Mini Scenery: Multigrain stamp using Flannel Gray Memento Luxe ink.  Then I stamped the star from the Comfort + Joy stamp set and cut them out. I also stamped, gold heat embossed  and cut out the reindeer from the same stamp set. I layered the reindeer over the star using foam adhesive. On my vellum overlay, I stamped and heat embossed the wreath using Espresso Memento Luxe ink. I layered the star and reindeer over the wreath. The sentiment is from Comfort + Joy stamp set which I simply stamped on a strip of white cardstock and adhered under the focal layer. Finally embellishing with Pretty Pink Posh's Classic Christmas sequins mix. Here is the closeup of the card.

Season's Greetings from all of us closeup

Are you liking what you are seeing? If you want to see more inspiration, check out Winnie & Walter Blog for more from the design team. Make sure you write down your list to buy :) If you want these new sets and dies premiered today, then leave a comment on Winnie & Walter Blog to enter a chance win. More details are on Winnie & Walter Blog.

I will see you tomorrow with more Winnie & Walter goodness :)
Have a lovely day!

My blog signature

5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Smashing cards, Gayatri, I'm really crushing on the leaf cover die!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful work

Shelly said...

These are gorgeous, Gayatri!!

Berina RGA said...

Lovely!! Can't wait for the release!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Gayatri!!!
YES, I am MORE than liking what I see - LOVE both of your cards, LOVE how you used your blended background to make the leaf negatives pop, LOVE your woodgrain background with the golden stag and vellum layer too, LOVE EVERYTHING about BOTH designs!!!
THANK YOU for sharing such a BEAUTIFUL introduction to these CRAFTY DELIGHTS!!!