Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Special Delivery from North Pole!


Good morning everyone!

A quick post today sharing a tag using Taylored Expressions October new release products.

Special delivery tag

This tag uses Stitched Circle Stack die set for its base and layers. I love the stitched details and for someone like me who is a bit lazy to take out my sewing machine to add stitching details, this is a fantastic alternative. The Santa image is from Baby, It;s Cold Outside stamp set which is copic coloured and hand cut out. The main sentiment is from Special Delivery stamp set. I masked some of the sentiment to ink and stamped what I wanted. Finally adhered some snowflakes sequins from Build a Scene Christmas sequins. For the top of the tag, I die cut a square using the die from Eventful: Night Before Christmas die, punched a hole to thread the gold twine and adhered it to the back of the circle card base. Here is a closeup of the tag.

Special delivery closeup

All the products, I have used on the tag is listed below for your convenience. For more inspiration using the October release, check out Taylored Expressions Gallery.

Card Supplies:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Pon Malar said...

That's a pretty tag, Santa is too cute. Love the coloring & the snow flake sequins are awesome :) :)

Unknown said...

The is precious! I haven't made tags as of yet but you have me motivated!