Monday, November 30, 2015

A Very Merry Christmas!

Good morning!

A quick post today as I have lots and lots to do today. This is no stamp Christmas card using old and new dies from Penny Black.

A Very Merry Christmas

 I love Penny Black Glorious die from last year's release. I used it a lot on my Christmas cards last year especially in gold. For this card, I die cut the Glorious die using red glitter paper. I die cut a few of them so I can adhere them on a white panel randomly to make a background. Then I added a vellum panel. The sentiment is die cut using silver glitter paper. The sentiment die is called A Very Merry. I adhered the sentiment on a green stitched rectangle. I layered this on the vellum layer. Finally embellished using Pretty Pink Posh Classic Christmas and Silver sequins. Here is a closeup.

A Very Merry Christmas closeup

Here are the two Penny Black Dies: A Very Merry and Glorious, I have used to make my card.

a very merry picture 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love that glittery background and the sparkly sentiment! The stitched panel and sequins look perfect together!

Dawn T said...

Very elegant Gayatri.