Sunday, December 13, 2015

Another Penny Black Christmas card


Hello everyone!
How is weekend going for you? Shopping and preparing for Christmas? Mine is a bit relaxing weekend this time. Winding down. Four more days of school and summer holidays. Yay! Not going anywhere this time with plenty to do during the holidays. Still! I cannot wait for holidays :) Enough of my rant. Today I have a Penny Black Christmas card to share with you. Yes, I am still making Christmas cards. A few more last minute cards to make. Will finish off by Monday!  Here is my card.

Merry Christmas card

I have used some of last year's stamp sets on my card. I love the Tiny Treasures stamp set for its tiny outline images. This set is great value for money and absolutely adorable images. I black heat embossed the images on watercolour cardstock, coloured the images with Zig Watercolour pens. For the background, I wanted to make it festive, so I coloured with gold mica watercolour. This card looks gorgeous under light at night. The gold shimmers making the card festive. I die cut the panel using a Stitched Rectangle die. The sentiment is whit heat embossed on black card stock. The sentiment is from Whoo's Wishing stamp set. Finally embellished with Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets.

Merry Christmas closeup

Here are both the stamp set I have used on my card:
Tiny Treasure and Whoo's Wishing


tiny treasures picture  whooo's wishing picture


Hope you like my card. If you still making Christmas cards like me, Penny Black has beautiful Christmas stamp sets and dies. They are one of my favourite. Love them all :) You can find them all at Penny Black Store

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

This is gorgeous Gayatri, what a great background!

Suchi said...

Oh the golden mica background is looking fab! :)
Suchi xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Done up so beautifully. A lot of work went into this and it paid off.

http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

Dara Lynn said...

Such a great, fun filled holiday card!! Completely in love with your style :)

Carol McCready said...

Your card is just adorable.

Dawn T said...

Great background. Love how you've used all the little stamps and I can imagine that the gold background is so shimmery.