Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit - Card #1


Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card to share using Simon Says Stamp May card Kit called Showered with Love. This is a very bright and colourful kit especially the pattern papers. Love the plaid papers from Lawn Fawn and the sequins in the kit. The stamp set is always gorgeous. Love the outline images which can be coloured, watercoloured or paper pieced. 
May 2016 Card Kit 600
On my card I have masked and stamped the sun and clouds images from the stamp set on the main panel and copic coloured them. For the clouds I just shaded them with C0 copic marker. Then I masked them all and sponged Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass distress inks. I embellished with the sequins from the kit. On the card base, I adhered one of the plaid pattern paper from the kit. This paper coordinates with the coloured on the main panel. I adhered the main panel on the card front using foam adhesive for extra dimension.

You are my sunshine

For the sentiment, I used the speech bubble form the stamp set with the sentiment stamped in the middle. I hadn cut the speech bubble out and adhered using foam adhesive. The secondary sentiment is from the Pinkfresh Studio sentiment sticker panel also from the kit.

you are my sunshine closeup

This card kit is available for purchase from Simon Says Stamp store. If you like to get the kits in advance regularly, then subscribe to the card kit.

You are my sunshine flat

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

1 comment:

bkazoo said...

lovely card. Wish I could pin it