Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Simon Says Create A Scene!

wed-newchallenge-header
Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Photo Inspiration Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Create A Scene

We are showcasing Newton's Nook Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
I have combined Newton's Nook A Cozy Day stamp set with Simon Says Stamp's To Thine Own Shelf stamp set to create s scene on my card.

Create a scene challenge

I stamped the image from Newton's Nook stamp set using Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink  and copic coloured the image. Then I hand cut the image out.

Create a Scene closeup

On the card front, I stamped the shelves and filled them with books, clock and boxes. I stamped them using Simon Says Stamp Hot Lips, Doll Pink, Jelly Bean, Sunshine, Fern and Stone dye inks. I used Cup O Joe Hero Arts Ink for the some of the books and pots. I used MISTI tool to stamp my images.


Create a scene closeup flat

I adhered the hand cut copic colored image on the bottom centre of the card front using foam adhesive. Then grounded the sofa using Copic markers in Cool Grey. The sentiment is from the Newton's Nook stamp set stamped using Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink.

Create a Scene Flat

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out



Simon Says Stamp


You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw.

word-verif
Card Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
My blog signature

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri, I love how you combined these stamp sets so perfectly together! the whole design is absolutely fabulous! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Gayatri! What a fabulous scene, and I absolutely love the sweet room you've created for this little person and kitties to enjoy while reading! Your coloring is fabulous, and I love it all! This card is so adorable! Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant card, love the bookshelf background perfect for the main image.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri! I absolutely love the scene you've created, the stamped background is just perfect for the cute images. You've outdone yourself with this one :)
xx

Bashful said...

Cats and books - what more do you need? :-) I love this card! You did a wonderful job of combining these two stamp sets into a scene.

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so cute! I love the library you created for the girl and her kitties to hang out in. The bright colors are so fun!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}